Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Big Sellout!

I have never been unwilling to sell my art, but I haven't exactly tried to sell it either. Somehow, it has always felt like it wasn't quite ready. Lately however, I have been focusing very hard on a single style based on ink and watercolors. I have become so happy with the results that I have decided to start actively selling them.

There are many places on the web that will allow you to sell your art in an easy way. I ended up choosing etsy.com which is a super easy to use system for setting up your own store to sell handmade products. You can find my store at pamandkasper.etsy.com. Currently the store features a little selection of my paintings along with some cheaper aceo cards and a variety of handmade products by my wife. If there is any thing specific you would be interested in seing in the store, drop me an email at kapper@narcissisme.dk.

No comments: